Dune_ White wool cashmere knit pants
Wide pants for woman in antique white / beige cashmere wool knit. Elastic waist, ribbed hem. Comfortable fit.
Composition: 100% cashmere
Made in Italy
Dune_ is a women's clothing brand founded by designer Eleonora Merlo in 2022. The style is classic contemporary, made with only noble fibers such as cashmere, virgin wool, linen, silk and cotton. 90% of the collection is knitwear, the remaining 10% in fabric. Dune_ offers garments with minimal, timeless lines, suitable for all age groups and handed down from one generation to the next. These are versatile garments, wearable every day, comfortable and refined. They are produced in the right quantity and designed to last. The concept of sustainability for Dune_, in fact, favors the quality rather than the quantity of production. Some pieces are part of the Recycling Yarn Project (RYP): fine yarns lying in the warehouses of the best Italian spinning mills are selected, tested and regenerated to be reused without losing their quality. To create its collections, Dune_ relies on a supply chain of small Italian producers thanks to which each garment can truly be defined as "Made in Italy". The name of the brand recalls the essentiality of the elements of the earth and the air, of their slow and perpetual movements like those of sand moved by the wind, of the seamless continuity between past and future.
Your Query is sent.
Submitting this form you agree on providing us these data and your IP address for the only purpose of responding to your questions.Visit here our privacy page to know more about your data control options.
Please fill all *Required fields