We ship worldwide. Here you can find our shipping costs. For any question you can contact us here.
- Purchases under 100,00€: 10€ of shipping cost.
- Purchases between 100 to 200€: 6,50€ of shipping cost.
- Purchases over 200,00€: the cost of shipping is free.
Usually we use DPD or FedEx or GLS courier.
Prices include Italian VAT/GST tax.
Example: In a purchase of 122,00€ 22,00€ are the VAT/GST tax and the total to pay with the shipping cost will be 128,50€=122,00€+6,50€.
OUTSIDE EUROPEAN UNION:
Prices don't include VAT/GST tax.
For goods delivered outside of the European Union the shipping rate and the VAT free prices will be automatically calculated before the order checkout.
Shipping costs are 25,00€ for U.S.A. and Canada, 30,00€ for Australia and 35,00€ for other countries. We made this choice to partially cover the couriers' fares due to customs procedures.
Example: If your country shipping cost is 35,00€ and you see a VAT included price of 122,00€, 100,00€ is the VAT free amount of the item and 22,00€ are the VAT/GST tax that you don't have to pay so the total amount would be 135,00€=100,00€+35,00€, during the checkout after filling in your address the website will show you tax free prices and the shipping cost automatically calculated.
We want to inform our customers that potential import duties are in charge of the recipient. We suggest you to contact the nearest customs office to your residence to know the definitive amount of the import duties before placing the order as it may change depending on your country's legislation on specific products, their quantity, origin and composition, imported goods value and national tax. Some countries have a duty free policy for orders under a certain amount, so you may be interested in that too.
There are some websites online that can help you to roughly estimate the customs duties amount, in order to use those tools you may have to know that all our shippings are CIF and dispatched from Italy.
Usually for intercontinental deliveries we use FedEx or DHL courier.
For orders of perfumes or shipping to Russia we tipically use EMS courier.
HOW TRACK YOUR ORDER:
Click on your courier's logo to visit its website and use the tracking number that we will provide you soon after updating your order status to "Shipped".
Some couriers require a phone number so don't forget to input yours during the checkout, which will be used only to arrange the delivery.
In any case we can help you tracking your order or contacting the courier for you, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
- FedEx tracking number is a 12 digits code to use on https://www.fedex.com.
- DHL tracking number is a 10 digits code to use on https://www.logistics.dhl.
- GLS tracking number is in the form V7 123456789 X1 where X1 is a code for their destination department. Use only the V7 123456789 part for the tracking in their Italian website https://www.gls-italy.com/en. The tracking code will usually be activated few hours after the dispatch. After passing the Italian border they'll provide you a new international reference number that can also be tracked in their European website https://gls-group.eu where more details are shown.
- DPD tracking number is a 14 digits code to use on https://www.dpd.com/tracking and it will be generated the day after the actual dispatch.
- EMS tracking number is a code that looks like EB123456789IT to use on https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking. Their shipments have also a national code associated with, which usually is updated more often, so you can ask us to send it to you in order to better track the shipping on the Italian website https://www.poste.it.