Ordering products online is really easy!
You can REGISTER on our site as a customer and discover the special offers for our registered users or buy WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT as a guest. If you are an Extra-EU customer, after the registration, you'll see the prices VAT free.
We strive to make your transactions as simple and as fast as possible.

1) select THE PRODUCT
3) select THE RIGHT SIZE and QUANTITY on the product page and add it to your virtual shopping cart

By means of your shopping cart, at any moment it is possible to check the value of your not yet completed order, to add or eliminate products.

Once you’ve finished shopping you will be asked TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDER ( CHECKOUT ) and to go ahead and input the required data for payment, billing and shipping to complete the transaction.
Finally after accepting our general terms and conditions you will be able to process the payment.
After that the order is placed, you'll be redirected to a confirmation page.
The website will send you the confirmation by e-mail as well.

If you haven't received the confirmation e-mail after the payment, check if you have mispelled your e-mail address, if your inbox is full and your spambox as well. In any case, you can contact us by e-mail at
We're not liable for wrongful information received with the order, but please contact us as soon as possible about possible corrections to the provided data and we'll see if it's still possible to make the requested changes.

You can also place the order sending us an e-mail and then pay the agreed amount with your PayPal account to this link:

Click the links below to know more about:

If you have any doubt or question you can e-mail us at or use our contact form here.

If you want to know more about one specific product you can use the "Ask a question about this product" form in each product page.

Sizes on the website are the ones provided by each manufacturer of the product, so they could fit differently than standard ones.
If you want to know if a specific size fits, you can use this general sizes reference page as starting reference but feel free to contact us to receive some specific measurements.


If due to our responsibilities, we won't be able to fullfill your order you'll be entitled to receive back what you pay for that specific order.
That includes but is not limited to impossibility to deliver at the established location and lack of availability of ordered products.
Anyway, we won't be liable for other potential damages caused by unfulfillment of the order.


Do you want a size that is not in stock? A product of one of our selected brands not available here? A personalized item? Or to preorder something from the incoming collections?
Just contact us with an e-mail at or use the CONTACT PAGE, we will ask to the manufacturer for you if that's possible.
In case of confirmation by the manufacturer and with your agreement, we will ask you the 70% of the final amount as a non-refundable upfront down payment and the other 30% before shipping the special order to you.
Different terms and conditions could be agreed by e-mail.
Please consider that waiting time may vary from producer to producer, from their requested items availability and from their current productive phases. Before confirming we'll let you know a waiting estimate. The majority of our selected brands has a six months manufacturing process with deliveries during the first months of Spring and Autumn.

© 2001-2024 LAZZARI VAT: IT00683280267