FARMACIA SS. ANNUNZIATA 1561 (IT) at Lazzari Store
Year 1561. In the heart of Florence, a few steps from the Palazzo del Duomo, today's Farmacia Santissima Annunziata (Santissima Annunziata Pharmacy) was born. The historic headquarters in Via dei Servi is a masterpiece of art, culture and beauty. Its architectural lines echo the typical taste and charm of the Renaissance; the eighteenth-century furnishings, perfectly preserved, recall the refinement and elegance of the time.
It is the Azzerlini family who write the recent history of the Pharmacy, preserving and renovating over time one of the oldest shops in Florence. Specialized in cosmetics and art perfumery, the Pharmacy SS. Annunziata keeps the precious secrets of the Florentine apothecaries, proposing them in a contemporary way, the result of continuous and advanced technological research.
Past and future thus come together in three lines of excellent products, fully Made in Italy: the cosmetic line (hair, face and body products; products for men); the line of perfumes for the person, a bouquet of precious essences; the line of home fragrances, each of which can be placed in one or more domestic environments. The production of Farmacia SS. Annunziata is made with ingredients of natural origin, free of parabens and GMOs, cruelty free, eco-sustainable.